Effective from: May 6th, 2019
When you access or use our Services, we collect information from and about you to provide a more personalized and relevant experience. Some information we collect automatically. Other information we collect from different sources, including affiliated entities, business partners, and other independent third-party sources. When you use our Services by “clicking-through” from a third-party site or when you visit third-party sites via our Services, those third-party sites may share information with us about your use of their service. Information collected may include the following:
- Contact information, including name, phone number, and postal and email addresses
- Billing address
- User name and password
- Geolocation information
- Device information, such as when you accessed our Services and information about the Device used (for example, IP address, software or internet browser used, preferred languages, unique Device identifiers and advertising identifiers)
- Online activity, including pages you have visited, content reviewed and apps reviewed
- Booking history
- Information about your travel plans and preferences
- We may also collect, in instances where you have provided it, information about other travelers, including their email address and other travel-related information. If you are sharing information with us about other individuals, you must obtain their consent.
We are committed to providing you with relevant content on our Services and respect the data privacy laws of the different jurisdictions in which we operate. We use information about you so we can help you enjoy and use our Services, including in the following ways:
- Register and manage your The Sultan Tours account
- Facilitate your bookings
- Measure interest in and improve our Services
- Notify you about special offers, prize draws, competitions, and services available from us.
- Communicate with you
- Make inferences about your interests or preferences
- Provide you with an optimized experience and to group users of our Services based on, for example, usage and demographics
- Respond to your questions and comments
- Resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potentially prohibited or unlawful activities
We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect your information. We only authorize specific employees to access personal information and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We use encryption when transmitting your information between your system and ours, and between our system and those of the parties with whom we share information. We also employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized access to your information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information from unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, or other circumstances outside of our control.
We will retain copies of your information for as long as you maintain your account or as necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Statement, unless applicable law requires a longer retention period. In addition, we may retain your information for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.
Like any other website, The Sultan Tours uses ‘cookies. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
ReCaptcha is only used to fight spam and abuse.